“This conference was worth the time to attend. The sessions were outstanding. I enjoyed the knowledge all the speakers shared. It was valuable information. This was my first year to attend, and I have enjoyed the conference.” – Jimmie Henry, GE Oil and Gas
Words of Praise for Reliable Plant
- I think the takeaways from the conference for us are access to great customers. ...A thousand of our best friends showed up and we’re enjoying it. The most beneficial part of coming to Reliable Plant has been access to customers who are interested in what we’re doing... We feel strongly about Noria’s customers have a high level of trust, so we’re tagging along. We’re getting to meet people that want our stuff.
- We see a lot of customers that get ideas from the seminars they attend and are very engaged when they come through our booth. If they’re not familiar with us they ask a lot of questions, and we find it very effective.
- This conference was worth the time to attend. The sessions were outstanding. I enjoyed the knowledge all the speakers shared. It was valuable information. This was my first year to attend, and I have enjoyed the conference.
- It’s a great place for us to network with our customers, end users and other vendors that we interact with in the lubrication industry.
- Our booth and all the traffic! ...322 passed through.
- I would say the sponsorship was responsible for at least half of the leads
- Strong attendee representation - new users that don't attend the other shows.
- Good, Quality Leads.
- I find that the leads generated from this show are high-quality and represent new opportunities for us. I have recommended we attend next year.
- I’m a maintenance supervisor at the Abbott Nutrition plant in Sturgis, Michigan. I’m in charge of the lubrication program. We’re really lacking. This show has really opened my eyes to a lot of opportunities for our facility.
- The learning sessions have been really good. My goal here is to learn more about the lubrication process, the filtration process and how to be a better steward of what I am selling. This is a learning process. It has been a very valuable show. I have learned a lot. There have been a lot of great presenters and speakers.
- I’ve enjoyed it. You are learning the technical side on lubrication, and you are learning the reliability side. Just having that mix I think is great.
- This has been a fantastic experience. I’ve learned a lot and met a lot of people here. It was great to meet management professionals, engineers and mechanics all on the same road to excellence.
- Two-and-a-half days full of information that I can apply at my plant today!
- I’ll never miss this conference. This is a set plan for me every year.
- Reliable Plant is one of the best gatherings of reliability and lubrication professionals working on the same issues, combined with reliability-focused vendors offering solutions.
- This was a great place to gather to find great ideas and technology to enhance our working environment
- This was a great conference that provided many ideas and programs stressing the importance of preventive and predictive maintenance programs. The information presented will assist in our efforts to implement such programs.
- Many excellent presentations provided a good update on the status of the industry and a good refresher with many takeaways that I can immediately apply.
- This is an excellent source of today’s best practices assembled in one location to allow access to the expertise that can enable you to achieve your goals.
- I thoroughly enjoyed myself and learned a lot in the process. With a wealth of products and knowledge all in one place, it is difficult not to find something to bring back and implement for improved plant reliability.
- I found this conference extremely informative and will return to my workplace with many ideas I can implement right away.
- This is a very informative and useful conference. There is lots of information in each class, and lots of it is put into a ‘real-world’ scenario, making it relatable. Coming from a lubrication background, the oil analysis and other lab testing information really helped further my understanding of this tool. Going forward, I feel I will be much more knowledgeable on our own lab testing and what we can get out of it.
- One of the most valuable conferences I have attended in years!
- This is a great conference with lots of information. It is a great way to network with other professionals dealing with lubrication issues.
- It was a great way to stay up to date on technologies and products that can make my job easier.
- A ton of valuable information is packed into a few days, presented by top-notch instructors. This conference is a tremendous value, and my expectations were exceeded in many ways!
- This offers a great opportunity to get employees out of their plants to take time to assess where they are on their path toward reliability.
- There is a large amount of useful information in the lube oil and maintenance field. I recommend everyone attend this conference on an annual basis.
- This conference provides a wealth of leading-edge information presented in a fast-paced learning environment. The exhibitors were friendly and were eager to assist in helping our business.
“I loved the format of learning sessions mixed with exhibit hall time. I found several products and vendors on the exhibit hall floor that I never knew existed. It is a great place to learn firsthand who the leaders in the industry are.” – Kasey Davis, NV Energy
“There was a good variety of presentations that engaged my awareness and participation. It is worth the time and effort to attend again.” – Brian Look Hong, FT Farfan Ltd.
“Two-and-a-half days full of information that I can apply at my plant today!” – Stephanie Lebel, LD Commodities