The Reliable Plant Conference & Exhibition is a premier industry event that attracts hundreds of manufacturing and plant professionals from around the globe. This poses a unique opportunity for those interested in joining or initiating a conversation on benly March 2023. Stay tuned for dchmarking best practices, exploring latest technologies, or analyzing solutions through case studies.
Reliable Plant 2023 is seeking quality speakers in a broad range of case studies and program topics that inspire change and drive bottom-line results. Join us in Orlando to share your innovative ideas, problem-solving applications, best practices and personal expertise.
- Choose your topic that is relevant and informative to industry professionals from the list of suggestions below or propose your own industry-related topic. This list is not comprehensive but includes suggested subject matter and should not limit the variety of papers and ideas submitted for consideration.
- Maintenance and Work Management
- CMMS, EAM, Predictive Analytics
- Reliability Engineering
- Training, Culture and Change Management
- Maintenance Optimization
- Online Condition Monitoring & IIoT
- Lubrication Excellence
- Reliability and Maintenance Leadership
- Oil & Filter Debris Analysis
- Precision Maintenance and Craft Skills
- Select your presentation method: learning session, workshop or panel discussion.
- Develop a well-written, concise synopsis of your proposed presentation topic that addresses all key points of the issue/technology/project.
- Submit your abstracts by clicking the button below (first-time speakers will need to create a profile before submitting).
Abstracts are due in early March 2023. Stay tuned for detailed information.
Submissions should be limited to 250-300 words, unless greater detail will help the program committee in the decision process. Submissions must include:
- Clear and descriptive title
- Summary of the major points and conclusions with supporting facts
- Projection of what the audience will learn and/or the problems addressed
- Insight on new and innovative information or application that will be presented
Any individual or company may submit an abstract/paper or idea to the program committee for consideration. Subject matter is unrestricted; however, sales and marketing presentations are prohibited. Submissions will be evaluated by the Noria program committee and accepted speakers will be notified on/about July 2023. Noria’s program committee will implement the following criteria when selecting presentations for the conferences:
- The committee gives preference to end-user delivered case studies and/or shared vendor/user presentations.
- Papers demonstrating specific applications, successes and/or failures are favored.
- Papers that have not previously been published or presented are preferred.
- The information presented must be technically correct and have broad appeal with respect to the intended conference audience.
- Papers may include generic references, products and services, but must be non-commercial in tone and content – no trade names or company names permitted.
- All abstracts/papers must be submitted in English.
Accepted speakers will receive detailed instructions and a template for formatting papers for the conference proceedings. Accepted speakers will also be required to serve as a moderator for one session during the Reliable Plant Conference & Exhibition. All papers included in the proceedings will be copyrighted by Noria Corporation. Accepted speakers will be notified on/about July 2023.