The Reliable Plant Conference & Exhibition is a premier industry event that attracts hundreds of manufacturing and plant professionals from around the globe. This poses a unique opportunity for those interested in joining or initiating a conversation on industry topics. Stay tuned for benchmarking best practices, exploring latest technologies, or analyzing solutions through case studies.
Get these benefits when you speak at our event
Reliable Plant 2023 is seeking quality speakers in a broad range of case studies and program topics that inspire change and drive bottom-line results. Join us in Orlando to share your innovative ideas, problem-solving applications, best practices and personal expertise.
- Discounted individual registration (50% discount, a $949 value)
- Discounted co-presenter registration (50% discount, a $949 value. Available for end-user submitted case studies)
- Building your company’s name recognition, visibility and image
- Gaining increased status and credibility within the industry
- Earning points toward your re-certification
Speak at RP 2023
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your stories of success & achievement
- Choose your topic that is relevant and informative to industry professionals from the list of suggestions below or propose your own industry-related topic. This list is not comprehensive but includes suggested subject matter and should not limit the variety of papers and ideas submitted for consideration.
- Maintenance and Work Management
- CMMS, EAM, Predictive Analytics
- Reliability Engineering
- Training, Culture and Change Management
- Maintenance Optimization
- Online Condition Monitoring & IIoT
- Lubrication Excellence
- Reliability and Maintenance Leadership
- Oil & Filter Debris Analysis
- Precision Maintenance and Craft Skills
- Select your presentation method: learning session, workshop or panel discussion.
- Develop a well-written, concise synopsis of your proposed presentation topic that addresses all key points of the issue/technology/project.
- Submit your abstracts by clicking the button below (first-time speakers will need to create a profile before submitting).
Abstracts are due February 28, 2023. Submit your abstract(s) now.
Submissions should be limited to 250-300 words, unless greater detail will help the program committee in the decision process. Submissions must include:
- Clear and descriptive title
- Summary of the major points and conclusions with supporting facts
- Projection of what the audience will learn and/or the problems addressed
- Insight on new and innovative information or application that will be presented
Any individual or company may submit an abstract/paper or idea to the program committee for consideration. Subject matter is unrestricted; however, sales and marketing presentations are prohibited. Submissions will be evaluated by the Noria program committee and accepted speakers will be notified on/about July 2023. Noria’s program committee will implement the following criteria when selecting presentations for the conferences:
- The committee gives preference to end-user delivered case studies and/or shared vendor/user presentations.
- Papers demonstrating specific applications, successes and/or failures are favored.
- Papers that have not previously been published or presented are preferred.
- The information presented must be technically correct and have broad appeal with respect to the intended conference audience.
- Papers may include generic references, products and services, but must be non-commercial in tone and content – no trade names or company names permitted.
- All abstracts/papers must be submitted in English.
Accepted speakers will receive detailed instructions and a template for formatting papers for the conference proceedings. Accepted speakers will also be required to serve as a moderator for one session during the Reliable Plant Conference & Exhibition. All papers included in the proceedings will be copyrighted by Noria Corporation. Accepted speakers will be notified on/about July 2023.