- Choose your topic that is relevant and informative to industry professionals from the list of suggestions below or propose your own industry-related topic. This list is not comprehensive but includes suggested subject matter and should not limit the variety of papers and ideas submitted for consideration.
- Select your presentation method: learning session, workshop or panel discussion.
- Develop a well-written, concise synopsis of your proposed presentation topic that addresses all key points of the issue/technology/project.
- Submit your abstracts by clicking the button below (first-time speakers will need to create a profile before submitting).
Reliable Plant & Machinery Lubrication 2024 is seeking quality speakers in a broad range of case studies and program topics that inspire change and drive bottom-line results. Join us in Chicago to share your innovative ideas, problem-solving applications, best practices and personal expertise.
Submissions should be limited to 250-300 words, unless greater detail will help the program committee in the decision process. Submissions must include:
- Clear and descriptive title
- Summary of the major points and conclusions with supporting facts
- Projection of what the audience will learn and/or the problems addressed
- Insight on new and innovative information or application that will be presented
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submissions are due by Thursday, February 29, 2024.
Any individual or company may submit an abstract/paper or idea to the program committee for consideration. Subject matter is unrestricted; however, sales and marketing presentations are prohibited. Submissions will be evaluated by the Noria program committee and accepted speakers will be notified in February 2024. Noria’s program committee will implement the following criteria when selecting presentations for the conferences:
- The committee gives preference to end-user delivered case studies and/or shared vendor/user presentations.
- Papers demonstrating specific applications, successes and/or failures are favored.
- Papers that have not previously been published or presented are preferred.
- The information presented must be technically correct and have broad appeal with respect to the intended conference audience.
- Papers may include generic references, products and services, but must be non-commercial in tone and content – no trade names or company names permitted.
- All abstracts/papers must be submitted in English.
Accepted speakers will receive detailed instructions and a template for formatting papers for the conference proceedings. Accepted speakers will also be required to serve as a moderator for one session during the Reliable Plant & Machinery Lubrication Conference & Exhibition. All papers included in the proceedings will be copyrighted by Noria Corporation. Accepted speakers will be notified in February 2024.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions regarding the following Speaker Policies or general questions regarding the abstract submission process.
Being selected to speak at Reliable Plant & Machinery Lubrication 2024 is an honor and a privilege. By sharing your expertise, you make a valuable contribution to the industry and the individual learning of our attendees.
Presentations must be educational. We understand that our speakers wish to network with attendees and showcase their services, but we kindly ask that your presentation not be a sales pitch. For this purpose, networking time will be made available to speakers, sponsors, and attendees. We appreciate your cooperation. We will keep all presentations and speaker information on file if your presentation is not selected for the 2024 event.