It’s important to give yourself as much time as possible to apply for and obtain your visa. The following information will assist you in obtaining a visa.
- Official Invitation Letter
- Applying for a Visa
- Visa waiver program
- General tips
- You can request a Visa Invitation Letter to support your visa application during the registration process to attend Reliable Plant 2023 or by emailing our Event Manager. The Visa Invitation Letter will be emailed after the participant has registered for this conference and the registration fee has been paid in full. Original Visa Invitation Letters cannot be mailed via Post/DHL/Airmail.
- Attendees who have paid their registration in full
- Under no circumstance will Noria provide a Visa Invitation Letter to any interested party who has not met the guidelines listed above.
- The Visa Invitation Letter does not financially obligate Noria organizers in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to Reliable Plant 2023 are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
- Noria is not authorized to assist with the visa process beyond providing a Visa Invitation Letter.
If you are traveling to the United States without a visa from the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) countries, an electronic passport (e-Passport) is required. Visit the following link to see which countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visa-waiver-program.html.
- Regularly visit the U.S. Department of State website for changes to the visa process that may affect you.
- Apply early for your visa.
- Check your passport’s expiration date.
- Book your travel and hotel accommodations early.
Note: *Reservations must be booked by the cut-off date of 06/01/2023 to qualify for the discounted rates. Reservations received after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the Hotel’s prevailing rates. All room rates are exclusive of state and local taxes or applicable service, or hotel specific fees in effect at the time of the meeting. Hotel tax rates are subject to change without notice.